Your company has a legal obligation to appoint a Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser if you are transporting dangerous goods on a regular basis. If you do not wish to appoint a company employee as a DGSA you can appoint an external consultant. We have qualified and experienced consultant DGSA’s to fulfil the legal requirements of the DGSA, advising, preparing the annual report and generally assisting with dangerous goods issues.
- Advising on compliance with the law including training requirements.
- Advising on the transport of dangerous goods
- Preparing an annual report of your activities.
- Spot Checking a range of procedures and safety measures.
- Advising on compiled reports for any accidents or emergencies.
- Advising on the potential security aspects of transport.
With many years of practical experience working with customers, airlines, freight forwarders, integrator’s across the world we can offer some advice and guidance on a multitude of topics to give you peace of mind or to help reduce cost and time within your supply chain.
- General Logistics
- HM Customs
- Trade questions and queries