Whether you are transporting by Road, Sea or Air Logicom Hub™ can help your business stay compliant with the regulations for all modes of transport.
With an estimated 10% of the 60 billion containers being shipped globally labelled as mis-declared or undeclared Dangerous Goods; Shipping Lines and Airlines are starting to hold no prisoners with penalties in an attempt to save lives, reduce the number of fires and save their property from being destroyed.
It is mandatory to have a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) for shippers that are transporting by road.
It is vital that every business has a clear understanding of their responsibilities for Dangerous Goods for all modes of transport not just Road.
At Logicom Hub we are qualified on All Modes of transport; we will provide advice on the whole supply chain movements to protect your business. Our Consultancy service is available for all those involved in the transportation of dangerous goods. We provide honest, professional advice to companies who can benefit from being able to ask an expert.
- Advising on compliance with the law including training requirements.
- Advising on the transport of dangerous goods (All Transport Modes)
- Preparing an annual report of your activities.
- Spot Checking a range of procedures and safety measures.
- Advising on compiled reports for any accidents or emergencies.
- Advising on the potential security aspects of transport.
We support our customers in learning DGSA knowledge and skills.
If you would like to become a DGSA, here is a link to the DGSA Exam Dates