This CAA approved interactive 2 hr online training is a detailed look at the requirements for shipping Excepted Quantities by Air. It covers all aspects of the regulations to ensure that shippers, forwarder and airlines can be meet the standards required in the packaging and transportation of dangerous goods in Excepted Quantities.
By being familiar with the regulations, your employees can ensure that any potential dangerous goods that are correctly identified, packed and marked for shipping. It is recommended that if you do not hold a certificate in the transport of dangerous goods that you complete Dangerous Goods Awareness as a pre-requisite.
Upon successful completion of the test you will be issued with a Certificate for the shipping of Dangerous Goods by Air for Excepted Quantities. This is valid for 2 years.
• Apply the practices and standards regarding the preparation and handling of goods for excepted quantities.
• Correctly prepare a dangerous goods excepted quantity shipment for Air transportation.
• Overview of the Regulations (ICAO, IATA)
• How DG is monitored in the UK
• Using the Regulations
• State and Operator Variations
• Classification, Proper shipping names and UN numbers
• Packaging Instructions
• Different DG items Packaged Together
• Marking and Labelling
• Emergency and Security Procedures
Is this training for you?
Our Excepted Quantities by Air training is for employees that work in an environment where small quantities of dangerous goods are handled or for parties that wish to gain more knowledge about the topic. Excepted Quantities deal with shipments up to 1kg or 1 litre in size. This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to ship Dangerous Goods in Excepted Quantities by Air.
Want to see Logicom Hub's Interactive Training before you purchase? Watch the video.